We welcome you to join us for an online creative workshop aimed at engaging with the children of our members to celebrate Easter and the arrival of Spring.
You will need a selection of materials on the day and join the Zoom session to follow the instructions with our member Kelly to realise your own creations.
The materials list of items you will need for the event:
* a sock (or more if they want to make more bunnies)
* uncooked rice (1 cup for each bunny desired)
* rubber/elastic bands
* black marker pen
* scissors (good enough to cut fabric)
* a glass to help fill the sock
* ribbon (optional)
* other decorative features optional which could include adhesive eyes, etc.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom.