Information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/29016
In accordance with art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) the IWA Modena Association’s Data Controller, with registered office in Via Giardini 466 Scala G, 41124 Modena, provides you with the following information regarding the use of personal data, provided directly by you to the association at the time of your request to join IWA Modena.
Type of data
For the purposes of joining the association IWA Modena, the following data is requested:
1. Full name - place and date of birth - country of origin - email address: The provision of such data is necessary for registration to the association; refusal to provide this data makes it impossible to become a member of IWA Modena.
2. Presence of children and their age - sharing of contact data and publication of photos of events organized by IWA within the area reserved for IWA Modena members only - e-mail address for the receipt of newsletter: the provision of such data is not mandatory, but in the absence of consent it will not be possible to inform you about specific events organized by the association.
Purposes and methods of treatment
Your personal data will be processed:
- to properly implement the services provided by the association;
- for the development and management of specific activities of the association;
- for bookkeeping purposes;
- to fulfill our obligation under specific laws, regulations, contracts and collective agreements or by community legislation.
The data are entered in a database and / or stored in paper format or on a magnetic medium and will be processed by the association both manually and via the use of electronic and telematic systems, in a lawful and correct manner and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
The board of directors and the persons specifically authorized by the board may become aware of your data exclusively for the purposes stated above.
Time of conservation
Your personal data will be deleted within 12 months from the termination of the relationship with the association.
Communication to third parties
Your personal data may be communicated by the association IWA Modena to third parties in case of events organized by IWA Modena with external partners, which you have asked to join, in order to allow you access to the event.
The members of the association will be aware of your contact details only, if you consent to their sharing.
Data Subject's rights
At any time, you can exercise the rights referred to in Article 15 and following the EU Regulation: the right to request access to the data, to correct or cancel it, to limit its processing, to oppose to its processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller directly by sending a request to the address Via Giardini 466 Scala G, 41124 Modena or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.